Coherence Domain Optical Methods and Optical Coherence Tomography in Biomedicine XXI
This conference served as part of the SPIE Photonics West 2017 - the world's largest multidisciplinary event for photonics technologies collocated with one of the largest photonic exhibition.
Professor Wojtkowski was mainly involved as the program committee’ member of this conference, as well as a co-author of three presentations:
- Characterization of flowing blood cells using a novel OCT technique: rigorous three-dimensional computational study,
- Ultrasensitive detection of nanoparticles using dual optical lock-In microscopy,
- Resolution in two-photon infrared vision.
In addition, Professor chaired a session dedicated to Functional OCT.
Moreover, Professor Wojtkowski participated in the organizational meeting of the European Conferences on Biomedical Optics - a congress, where he is organizing one of the sub-conferences: SPIE/OSA European Conferences on Biomedical Optics, Conference - Optical Coherence Imaging Techniques and imaging in scattering media II, which will take place in Munich, Germany, between 25-29.06.2017.
Professor Wojtkowski was responsible for organization of the session entitled : „ Functional OCT I” which took place on Tuesday 31 Jan.2017 1:30PM- 3:30PM. This session chaired by prof. Wojtkowski included the following presentations :
- A theoretical model for optical oximetry at the capillary-level by optical coherence tomography
- Birefringence and vascular imaging of in vivo human skin by Jones-matrix optical coherence tomography
- Depth analysis of collagen directionality on axial human uterine cervical tissue using optical coherence tomography
- Correlation between polarization sensitive optical coherence tomography and SHG microscopy in articular cartilage
- Parallel detection of Jones-matrix elements for polarization sensitive OCT
- Polarization-sensitive plug-in optical module for a Fourier-domain optical coherence tomography system
Jan. 28- Feb.2, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
SPIE –international society for optics and photonics
More information about the event .
Image - source : Photonics West Technical Program