Engineer (Optics/Automatics) wanted for CREATE project
We encourage applicants for Engineer (Optics/Automatics) position in the Physical Optics and Biophotonics Group, Department of Physical Chemistry of Biological Systems, Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS, Warsaw, Poland.
Desired skills and experience:
Main activities include:
- Participating in the construction of new measurement sites using microscopy and holographic techniques
- Automation and development of measurement software
- Supporting development teams
- Support for project development
The successful candidate will:
- join the ERA Chair holder’s team – opportunity to closely cooperate with worldwide reputable scientist selected and contracted as the ERA Chair Holder –prof. Maciej Wojtkowski, a physicist specializing in optics applications in biology and medicine,
The successful candidate will be given:
- Stable, interesting and progressive work in a young team led by a world-class scientist
- Attractive salary (5000-8000 PLN gross, depending on qualifications)
- Opportunity to gain experience while working on interesting international research projects with international coverage
- Ability to improve qualifications through participation in external trainings and international conferences
- Friendly atmosphere at work
More details here.
To apply for this position, please send your application till 4th July, 2017 to apawlus|ichf.edu.pl| |apawlus|ichf.edu.pl.