New PhD student wanted for CREATE project
We encourage applicants for a position of a PhD student in the Physical Optics and Biophotonics Group – the successful candidate will carry out PhD studies under International Doctoral Studies at the Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS, Warsaw, Poland.
Research activities, in which the selected person will be involved are:
Control of light propagation in turbid – biological objects, development of new methods for brain imaging.
The candidates should have:
- a university degree in physics, engineering (optics, automatics, informatics, electronics)
- experience in advanced methods of data and image processing along with experimental optics
- skills in C++, Python, LabView or MatLab
- English to the degree necessary for communication, reading scientific literature, writing reports, and presentation of research results
- at least one opinion of the candidate from an active researcher.
The successful candidate will be given:
More details here.