New Post-Doc wanted for CREATE project
We encourage applicants for post-doctoral position in the Physical Optics and Biophotonics Group, Department of Physical Chemistry of Biological Systems, Institute of Physical Chemistry PAS, Warsaw, Poland.
The successful candidate will:
- join the ERA Chair holder’s team – opportunity to closely cooperate with worldwide reputable scientist selected and contracted as the ERA Chair Holder –prof. Maciej Wojtkowski, a physicist specializing in optics applications in biology and medicine,
- participate in research studies of the statistical properties of the light propagation through non-transparent or turbid media – in particular throughbiological systems.
The successful candidate will be given:
- a long-term contract (2 years supported by ERA Chairs grant) with prolongation option;
- the opportunity to work in interdisciplinary research department with strong support from chemistry and physics groups within the Institute;
- autonomous position in the professional and dynamically developing innovative team.
For the list of application documents and for more details please see here.
The applications should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (contact person for employment) by 14th April, 2017.